Dear Bill:  Thanks for your note.  Barbara Patterson  is looking at her logs
as we speak.  If she can't find it  probably it isn't in this list and Moira
is mistaken about reading it here - or there was some mention of breathing
problems in the many messages re voice and swallowing difficulties.  I
thought one of the APDA supplements had something but nothing in my files.
  BTW how is the man with severe blepharlospasms you took to the eye clinic -
did they inject Botox and did it work?  It is supposed to give relief for
several months.  I wanted Botox injections in muscles creating a grimace but
doctor was afraid the end result might look like Bell's Palsy - so I chew gum
and that keeps things less grimacy looking around my mouth.
   I like your newsletter.  I wish you would do a down and dirty article on
dangers of levadopa - especially  liquid L-Dopa.  I recently heard of a
patient who MIGHT have PD given a starter dose of 600 mg/day.  If that had
been me I'd have ended up in the emergency room.  Too many doctors and nurses
don't know a damn thing about treating PD.  Look at drug holidays.  What
madman dreamed up that one!!  What happened to the old way of introducing or
withdrawing a drug slowly?
Regards.....Barbara Yacos