I like Barbara's vision of the dog team in northern snow and
ice--refreshing!!
Here are two non-answers,but I hope they help, and a good word for
exercise classes

1. Breathing Difficulties -- a few ideas for Moira to pass on
-Is it reaction to heat?
 The drugs mess up our heat regulating  system.
-Sometimes the chest muscles are weakened by the parkinson's.
-Is it dystonia?
-Bromocriptine can cause  lung problems- rare but has occurred
at very high dosage(an xray will show abnormality).

2. 'Invisible Tremor' --is not all that unusual.  I and others
at exercise class  have it from time to time. Mine is in my
 right leg and it is  very irritating.   I had  no visible tremor
for the first 5 years.

3. Exercise class  is a place for informal learning.
It is a reason to get out of the house.
The workout makes you feel better.
Meeting friends lifts your spirits.
Our class is not operating this summer--we miss it.
Anne