Hi, Mary Sue and Camille:  I have had a lot of muscle cramping in my left
leg and, just the past few months, a lot of pain in my left knee.  The
knee pain is apparently because my foot is twisting.  I am now having
physiotherapy three times a week and using a cane to prevent further
damage.  I have an appointment later this month with a physiatrist about
an orthotic for in my shoe.  Another thing I am doing is taking
Amitryptiline (sp)...one of its side effects is supposed to be helpful
for this.  So, for me at least, leg pain is part and parcel of pd.
Camille, if you haven't discussed this pain with your doctor, I would
suggest you do.  I'm glad you've joined the list.  Barb