My Mother, age 87, was diagnosed with Parkinsons about one year ago.  Before
diagnosis she complained of "shakiness" although she did not visibly tremble.
Now, anything upsetting will result in her becoming more shaky and she
describes it as "trembling like a leaf".  She requires several hours in the
morning to feel better.  In fact, it usually is not until after lunch that she
begins to feel good enough to play Scrabble or go anywhere.

All her life she has been "nervous".  I wonder if that feeling is a precursor
of a later Parkinsons diagnosis??  Good luck with your work with older adults.
Mary Ann Snodgrass, Associate Professor of Nursing, Recently Retired.