Hello, Camille. My husband also has leg pain in the form of spasms and
cramps. As difficult as walking is, that does seem to help. In fact, any
kind of exercise helps (in the bed or sitting in a chair). Soaking in the
warm tub, or sitting in the shower with spray on the legs also helps. His
doctor recommended taking quinine at bedtime (that's when most of his
spasms occur) and it seems to help, too. We (and his doctor) think that it
is caused by the "off" periods from Sinemet.
We have learned a lot from this network and also enjoy the communique.
Thanks to all of you.