I have recently found myofacial release therapy, via physical therapy, for
pain (from fibromyalgia, which can also accompany PD, although I don't have
PD-my husband does). It is a God-send and very helpful. The treatment helps
to release tension on the hurting muscles while building up the "smaller"
muscle to help balance the load (over-simplified layman's language, but
that's the idea). Take to your doctor about prescribing some physical (or
even occupational) therapy for you. It makes you feel good enough to
exercise on your own. When those endorfins are release, it seems to help
everything! Another plus:  most insurance pays heavily for rehab and it's
so helpful!