Be careful with this stuff.  It is a good and effective delivery system.  Too
good.  After using liquid sinemet for the major part of this year,  I am at
the point where the (COMT) catechol-O-methyl transferase in my blood was
metabolizing the levodopa as it passes toward the brain, and am now having a
sinemet drug holiday (substituting Permax for sinemet) until my body can
clear itself of COMT.  IT is not my idea of fun.  If you are using liquid
sinemet, use in very discreet moderation ...or better still, stick with the
"hard stuff".
VernD