Thanks for replying to my post.  I'm not sure I am proficient enough in
biochemistry to understand the reasons that you now need a drug holiday.
Am I correct in presuming that the liquid form causes your body to
produce more COMT and that the L-dopa wasn't making it into the brain?
Can you give a little biochemical background here?  (And are you finding the
"holiday" effective, if uncomfortable?)

Thanks.
Joanna