>From: "Barb Colmery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:          Mon, 8 Aug 1994 13:15:27
Subject:       Re: PARKINSON'S DIAGNOSIS (fwd)

I am really curious about this and would be very interested in any
information any of you have regarding any correlation between
surgery/anesthetic and subsequent PD symptoms or diagnosis.
My family member did have surgery approximately 2-3 years before
symptoms were first noticed.
Thanks,
Barb Colmery