Soon I will start assembling some World Wide Web pages about Parkinson's
and related topics.

The "World Wide Web" is an emerging technology for publishing material on
the Internet for public use. This is rapidally becoming the dominant method
for retrieving information on "The Net" - even the Sunday papers are
discussing it!

Does anyone want to collaborate on this?

The following would be useful:

- Ideas of topics to cover
- Electronic copies of articles which I can use (saves me writing my own)
- Relevant pictures/diagrams (GIF format if possible, but will take anything)
- Offers to write material
- Offers to proof read material (you will need a WWW browser like Mosaic)
- Offers of somewhere to put the complete pages (a friendly Internet site)

I don't have anywhere to put these pages yet. My intention is to get stuff
written and then beg/borrow somewhere to put it.

I don't intend to place any restriction on what people do with the end
result of this project - anyone will be free to copy/plagiarize the pages as
they see fit.

One other question: does anyone object if I use some of the logs of the
PARKINSN list? As they are already freely available I guess I am not doing
anything new, but I just thought I'd ask........ there is a lot of useful
information in there.

(Suggest you reply to me directly at "[log in to unmask]" to avoid filling
this list with irrelevant messages).

Thanks,

Simon Coles