Dear Mark:  You very kindly sent me a brochure on the flatware awhile back
when I ordered it.  I was very impressed with the design; it is very
attractive.  But the price was too high for me.
        I wonder if you might think of two lines; both elegant, but designed]
for a different clientele.  It is going to be very difficult to market this
to the people who need it.
        I suppose the other way to think about it, is to price it high, and
set up the foundation as a not-for-profit and use the profits to discount the
price for people who cannot pay for it.  That does set up a two class system
and makes it more difficult for some people to accept it.
        I appreciate the problem, but I vote for going the low road, not the
high one.
        Bob Newbrough