          Reply to question about Eldepryl (selegiline):  In the
          studies I wrote about, the answer is no (I'm pretty sure).
          Eldepryl was not used much during the time that those
          studies were conducted (it was not approved in the U.S.
          yet).  In my study, 7 of the 14 people with Parkinson
          disease were taking both drugs, along with some others
          (amantidine, bromocriptine, pergolide, etc.), but none of my
          subjects experienced respiratory dyskinesia.

          Thanks for your question.

          Nancy Pearl Solomon