Has anyone used the muscle relaxant BACLOFEN (Lioresal) for leg spasms or
foot cramps?  I know it is used for MS as well as spinal cord injuries - but
what about PD?  I save one of my 3 daily doses of Sinemet CR 25/100 for the
inevitable spasms and cramps or Restless Leg Syndrome which comes at bedtime,
but I would rather use the Sinemet during the day - for sure I don't want to
add a 4th dose at bedtime as I'm trying to keep the daily dosage as low as
possible.  Your input for or against is appreciated.
Barbara Yacos