Hi Hugh, welcome to the list.  I just recently travelled through your town,
and made comments to my daughter about Mt. Airy being the "big city" on the old
Andy Griffith show. I was on my way hurridly to my daughter's home in Sylva,
otherwise I would've taken a detour there our of curiosity.  My mom had
(make that HAS) PD, and this list has provided much invaluable information which
I pass on to her.  It has also gotten us in touch with some very knowledgabe
(sic) people in the field in our region (New England) which I hope will be
beneficial to my mom.
Best wishes to you, and I hope this list is of great help and support to you.
Lynn Lowe