Wow, Barbara. A wealth of information!  And I thought my area was behind in
support, info. etc.  It is interesting that Dr. Feldman will be speaking at
VTC. I just learned of him, and his special interest in PD on this list, and
promptly contacted him re an evaluation for my Mom.  We go to Boston on Monday.
After that time, we will know more what options are available to her.
Thanks to you, and all the others who have provided so much support and
valuable information. This is like a support group to me, but now I need to
get one for my mother.  Once again, thank you so much.
Lynn Lowe