Hi,

        Let me introduce myself, as was requested.  My name is Dudley Knappe
and I have a father-in-law who has PD.  I have been lurking on this net for
a couple of weeks now, but thought I could add a bit of information to the
current topic.

        Last week I was using Mosaic to look through the Fedworld WWW to find
out info on the Crime bill.  I found out that there is more or less a central
point to request information for Representitives who are hooked into e-mail.
(Not all are, only 2 of Minnesota's reps are).  Anyway, for those of you with
e-mail access (which I assume is all), the following that I found paragraph
applies:

         "From time to time, you may want to send another e-mail message
 to [log in to unmask] to see the most recent version of the
 list of Members and Committees using Constituent Electronic Mail."

        I do not know what the content of the message should be, but I assume
it should read something like: "Please send me the current version of the
list of Members using Constituent Electronic Mail".

        There is no similar clearing house for the Senate (er, that I know of).

        I have a question also.  I got on the list sometime after the
discussion of Pallidotomies.  Could someone point me to the set of archived
messages that gives the description of this therapy?  I am wondering if this
is applicable for my Father-in-law.  Thanks.

Dudley