I hope that any responses to Melissa Bernard's request could be posted to
the list, as I suspect a number of people will be interested in them.
I am also interested in any advice anyone may have for a particular
problem.  My father, who suffers from PD has great difficulties at night,
largely due to urinary frequency.  He needs to make frequent trips to the
bathroom every night, which can take a great deal of time, since he is
often in great difficutly with mobility especially at night.  This wears
him down, cuts down on up time during the day, and is hard on my mother
who has trouble getting back to sleep after helping him.  So far he has
resisted the idea of a condom catheter.  Any other suggestions.
One doctor recommended some hemp tea at bedtime, although we have not
been able to find it yet.  According to the information I have, while the
tea made from the hemp oil is legal, the plant of course is not, so it is
not easy to find.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
David Ambuel