On Tue, 30 Aug 1994 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Seconding Peter Greenfield's request:
>
> To all REEDIANS
>
> For the MRDS newsletter, I too need a listing of recent productions of
> medieval drama and am in much need of a report, brief, on the York plays
> and the summer conference at Stratford.
>
> Best,
> Milla Riggio

I just sent Peter Greenfield a query whether he needed a late report on
the selection of N-Town that Keith Ramsay directed at Lincoln and billed
as the "Lincoln Mystery Plays" in the summer of 93?  I think Keith
intended to do a larger selection of N-Town at Lincoln this past summer,
but I don't know if it came off.  In any case, I saw the quite
interesting '93 production and could send you a report on that if you
need it.

Michael O'Connell
University of California, Santa Barbara