A message of interst to our list too, I should think.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 13:35:04 -0400
From: David Klausner <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Conferences

I still have space for papers in two conference sessions for next
summer of interest to Perform/Reed-ers:

at K'zoo, May 4-7: (sponsored by MRDS) _The Other Medieval Dramas:
Cornish, Welsh, Breton_  I've so far not had any submissions in Breton
drama; if you or anyone you know is working in this field, I'd very
much like to have a paper.  Failing that, I would be happy to have an
abstract in either Cornish or Welsh drama.

at Leeds, 10-13 July: (sponsored by the Centre for Medieval Studies,
University of Toronto)  _Medieval Plays/Renaissance Manuscripts_
abstracts on any work dealing with the relation between plays in
performance and plays in manuscript, or the nature of the
manuscript(s).  This is not restricted to English drama.

If you're interested, please let me know quickly, since the session
information needs to be in by the end of the month.

                                David Klausner