Dear Milla,

I'm not familiar with MRDS.  Could you send information on what it is, and how
I can subscribe?

I am directing a production of _The Mysteries: Creation_ which is based on the
Court Theatre's (Bernard Sahlins) adaptation of the medieval mysteries.  The
dates and location are as follows:

November 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 at 8:00 p.m.
November 13, 20 at 3:00 p.m.

This will be performed at the Clark State Community College Performing Arts
Center in Springfield, Ohio (40 miles west of Columbus).  I don't know how much
information you need, but the play covers the events of Creation through the
Nativity in a very stylized, presentational way (the audience sits on stage,
God stands on a forklift, props are "found objects", etc.).  Let me know if you
have further questions.

Regards,
Kathleen

--