Dear list owner and list members:

On August 31 I suggested that five Danish pharmacy students
should subscribe to PARKINSN as part of their study. I am very
happy to read all your "YES"-votes, and in about three hours
I will let them subscribe and shortly after they are instructed
to send you a letter of introduction.

There are four girls (Chalotte, Vibeke, Vibeke and Ingum) and one
boy (Lars) in the group. Ingum is a guest student from Norway.

Their e-mail address will be:
You can always reach me directly at:

.... but let them take care of more details in a few hours!

They will follow your questions and answers and the discussion
(and they will look at my notes from the past two months) and
they may ask you questions. You have (of course) no obligation
to reply to them, but please do if you think your experiences
can be of any help to them in understanding how it is to suffer
from PD (either yourself or one of your loves ones).

Thank you for helping us and for the warm voting.
Sincerely-
Erling

Erling Sonnich Thomsen, associate professor, Ph.D.,
Royal Danish School of Pharmacy, Department of Analytical
and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Section of Toxicology,
Universitetsparken 2, DK-2100 Copenhagen O, Denmark.
Tel.: +45 35 37 08 50 extension 265 (home: +45 42 28 47 96)
Fax:  +45 35 37 57 44 (central fax, please specify my name)