Hello Everyone.

My mother is concerned about the circulation in her legs.  Her lower
legs, especially her ankles and feet, are often cold to the touch.  She
spends much of her day sitting in a chair as she only has four or five
"on" periods a day - each lasting one hour.  She tries to walk around
during one of the "on"  periods, but she is not always able to manage
that.  She is looking for exercises or techniques that she could use (with
or without assistance) while seated which could improve her circulation.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?  We'd appreciate any
suggestions, references, etc.

Thanks.
Joanna

P.S.  Welcome Lars, Vibeke, Vibeke, Ingun and Charlotte.