P>FroCVVVCCCCCCCCCCCm @UBVM.CC.BUFFALO.EDU:owner-  Fri Aug 19
P>02:59:45 1994
P>Date:         Thu, 18 Aug 1994 17:18:28 -0500
P>Sender: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network
P>From: "J.R. Newbrough" <[log in to unmask]>
P>Subject:      Re: PARKINSN Digest - 11 Aug 1994 to 12 Aug 1994
P>        This past week I was at a conference and talked with a
P>colleague whose wife had chronic backpain that resisted medication for
P>over a year, but was quite responsive to accupuncture.  Has anyone
P>tried this?  To what effectiveness?

I have permanent problems with painful stiffness and chronic back, neck
and chest pain. Of course, I've tried accupuncture with very skimpy
results, and those were more psychosomatic than organic. If accupuncture
were effective, every neurologist in the land will endorsed it with
enthusiasm. No one of the great many I encounter even mentioned that
possibility. Maybe Feldenkreis is another door

Sergio Guzik
Mexico-

PS I'm going to send a duplicate of this message because I'm not sure
anymore what's the address of the list.

08/31/94
---
~ CmpQwk #UNREG~ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY