Dear Melissa Bernard:  On Aug. 29 you mentioned several topics wanting some
information.  1.  Vitamins:  I have been working with Robert Erdmann, a
biochemist in Seattle who has assessed my metabolic situation via blood and
urine and has given me a vitamin, mineral and amino acid regime that I have
followed for the past year.  I will send to you directly the earlier message
that I put on the network so that you could contact him if you wish.
        2.  Exercise.  I have done yoga for 20+ years and continue that. I
have also run for that long and am continuing to do that at the fitness
center; doing 1+miles M and F; on Wed., I am doing Nautilus weight/strength
training with a trainer to keep my strength up.  I am absolutely sold on
excercise, beginning with walking and going more strenuous from that as you
can and wish.  More recently, I have added Feldenkrais physical therapy that
has been very helpful.  I can also give you information to contact my therapist
who has information about the network of trained persons around the world.
        3.  Herbal therapy.  My wife's sister had some very severe nausea/mornin
   g si
morning sickness with her first pregnancy and could not get it controlled
with regular medicine.  She was referred to a chinese medicine practitioner
in Boulder, Colorado; at the Circle Health Center.  Within a week of taking
herbs, she was stabilized.  My wife, following that, has consulted with
that practitioner, and has gotten some quite good help with some digestive
issues.  I have not taken that route yet since I am working with Dr. Erdmann
and did not want to complicate things with it.  But I am considering that
once I get stabilized on the nuitritional regime.  I would certainly consider
that for the nausea.
        Please keep us informed as you work on solving these issues.
                Bob Newbrough