Celia:  Your message was posted twice.  Unless you changed it, your
setting on PARKINSN is norepro which means that you don't see your own
message.  For some unkown reason, that is the default setting.  To change
it, send an email message to the listserver with the message
SET PARKINSN REPRO

We had a discussion a while ago about pesticides and other chemicals.
Quite a few of us grew up on farms or in a farming area and it seemed like
there were several people who were involved in photography...developing
films, etc.  I was born and raised and still live in a small town outside
a large manufacturing city.

I have a question (again!!).  As I said in an earlier posting, I have been
having a problem with my foot twisting.  This is causing knee pain.  I
have been going to a physiotherapist who suggested using a cane.  Both the
physiotherapy and the cane have helped but there is still pain.  I was
referred to a physiatrist who has suggested a leg brace.  The brace would
attach just under the knee and support my ankle and also my foot (it's
roughly an L shape).  Has anyone had success with using a brace for this
problem?

Barb