there has been mention of people with parkinson's having grown up on farms
'or in farming communities.  I did read an article written about a study in
Saskatchewan where parkinson's was linked to (I believe) the zinc level
in the well water. Has anyone else read this or heard any such info.
Also, does anyone know of links between Olivio Ponto Cerebellar Atrophy
(OPCA) and Parkinson's. My mother has parkinsons and two aunts have opca.
Has anyone else discovered such diseases with your siblings?
Thanks, Judith Kulig School of Nurisng U o Lethbridge [log in to unmask]