Dear Students from Denmark:  I am very glad to have you on the network.  I have
told several of my colleagues about this use of the network, as a teaching
device.  We are all very much interested in how it will work for you.
        I went back into my files from the network and have sent you some
of the earlier messages that I posted on the network.  At the time of
the date on them, you can see that we were into some discussions about
causes, etc.  You could go into the back files at those times if you
wanted to pursue the nature of the conversation that we were having at that
time.
        I apologize to my colleagues on the network for the redundancy of
some of this, but I thought that this might be a way to bring some of us
forward and at the same time locate the conversations that were ongoing at
that time.  I invite others of you to do the same thing as part of our
introductions to our Danish friends.
        All the best.  I will post more along from time to time.  I don't
want to do too many at any one time.
        Bob Newbrough