Jf, you are right about Miami.  Some people life in quiet and "safe" areas
("safe" being a relatitive term) like Ed and Lalli (way North on Kendal), but
my friend that lives within two blocks of Kendal and S. Main (US #1) lives in
fear of her life.  Same for another friend - the one we gave the computer to
- who lives in NE Miami ...4 block toward the ocean off of US #1.
That is why I like Jupitar.  We are far enough South that thingy flourish,
but far enough North so you don't have to speak Spanish to stay alive.
 ...And< I might add, it looks as if the trend IS NOT moving in this
direction ....thank God.
Why is it you say you would/ could never live in Destin (which I also agree
with you on ...'cept for the winter weather - I gotta stop this ...I've been
agreeing with JF too much lately<G>)
Nurses can get a job damn near anywhere in FL, and I don't see/feel any
anchors on you.?????  Again, none of my business, but if you want it, why not
do it ...life is too short to stay behind false walls.  It's the frozen part
of Paradise, but it is in the good-ole-boy part of the State.
JG, don't count on me or Hal for good weather.  It has been raining like it
was trying to cool the hinges of hell for the last week, and it is raining
right now as a matter of fact.  This has been a strange year:  Wetter and
warmer than usual.  Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow ....when you get
here, anyway.
BY, good to read your shinny face back here again.  It is interesting that
you say that in one year a lot of the symptoms have come back after your
band-aid fix.  I don't kknow if it is me or a fact, but it seems, to me, that
more and more people are reporting shorter periods of help from
 Pallidotomies  ...or is that "Palidatomi"?.  I got a letter from a woman
last month who had one in Feb, and thought it would replace sex and
night-baseball ....then.  The letter was saying she was on the down hill
again.  I agree that fetal tissue does not have good enough track record to
be viable ...at least for me.  I think the same can be  said of "palidatami".
 I has, however, become a money tree in the neuro communityi.  Caveat emptor!
Well I am offf to put the finishing touch on the panel face ....then I will
have to wire the damn thingy  ....however, after that you can probably walk
on the floor  ...or maybe see the floor ...whichever comes first.
From the Dustinless State of Florida,

VernD
  BY:  PS:  One of the thingys Juan Sanchez-Ramos is working on is a COMT
Inhibitor  .....don't ask.  That is all I know, and he won't tell me anything
else.