Jan,  Your question was whether fatigue is a PD symptom.  One thing I've
learned by being part of this list is that there are a multitude of
possible symptoms and that it varies greatly from person to person.  My
experience is that, in addition to the classical PD symptoms, fatigue and
my inability to tolerate hot weather, which often adds to my fatigue, are
major problems.  The good news is that I've found that relatively short
rests (or sometimes naps) can work wonders.  Ever person needs to find what
 works for them and then do it.  Don't let guilt or denial interfere with
 making your life the best it can be given the reality of your situation
(I still feel a little guilty resting while everyone else is busy).

Leif J. Youngdahl <lyoungda.bigcat.missouri.edu>