I have been using Amantadine for the last ten years with good results.  I took
three a day at mealtimes.  Since my Pallidotomy last Dec. however, I only take
one a day.  A side benefit of Amantadine is that it protects against the flu.
        Concerning Parlodel I used to be on that taking 8 pills a day.  Then I
switched over to Permax taking only 4 pills per day with more effective results.
Permax is also cheaper than Parlodel.  Since my Pallidotomy I only take 1 1/2
Permax a day.  Permax seems to be more effective for younger patients while
Parlodel is more effective for older patients.

Don Berns