Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 22:43:33 -0400
Sender: "REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion" <REED-L%BITNET.UTORO
From: "A. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Apologies
Comments: To: REED Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list REED-L <[log in to unmask]

I just noticed that the Cambridge University mail server quite ruthlessly
distributes error messages caused by a full mail box not just to the list
owner but in fact to the whole list!! Apologies for the two such
messages you have received.

I hope this does not happen again, tho' REED-L oldtimers will recall
another 'listserv gone wild' roller-coaster ride when I was out of town
and away from my account some years ago now. Please remember that if it
does, any message sent to the list itself will just make the problem
worse. Instead send personal mail to me at [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] and I will deal with the matter as soon as
possible.

Abigail