This is the last call for notices, announcements and reviews of productions
of medieval drama for inclusion in the 1995 issue of Research Opportunities
in Renaissance Drama, Medieval Supplement.  I am sending out this last
request because problems with the main campus computer at my university have
caused a good deal of e-mail to be lost.  If anyone has sent me an item for
the Census which I did not acknowledge by return e-mail, it was probably
lost, and I would appreciate it if you would re-send it.  Those who just
haven't gotten around to sending a notice are also invited to reply for the
next week, when I will have to close submissions down for the year.  Thanks
to those who have made contributions.
        Peter Greenfield
        Editor, Medieval Supplement, RORD
        University of Puget Sound