From:           W. L. Godshalk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:           Tuesday, 27 Sep 1994 22:30:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject:        1995 Ohio Shakespeare Conference

The topic of 1995 Conference is STAGES FOR SHAKESPEARE: From Court to Couch,
from Central Park to the Cottesloe, from Culture to the Classroom.

Featured Speakers are Janet Adelman, Peter Donaldson, and Phyllis Rackin.

The Conference will be held at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, on May 11-13,
1995.

Papers or 750 word abstracts should be recived on or before January 15, 1994.

Please send papers, abstracts, and/or inquiries to:

        Sam Crowl
        Department of English
        Ohio University
        Athens OH 45701-2979

For the Ohio Shakespeare Conference, I remain,

Bill Godshalk