Hi everybody:
Like many people, I've been watching the list for some time but haven't
posted until now.
I do so wondering if anyone has had experience with a medical social
worker acting as a case manager for a PD person and/or with a Home Health
Aide person bought into the home to work with a PD person and family.

My family has hired a social worker/case manager to work with my mom and
dad who live in Philadelphia (Mom has had PD for about 9 years) and plans
are to bring in an aide to help with cooking and preparations for bed.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments would be much appreciated.

fred a. schneyer ([log in to unmask])