---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 16:00:39 EST
From: DJ Marsula <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Welcome

Thank you for the welcome.  I'm sorry it has taken so long to
respond.  I've signed up to receive these messages at my office and I
have been in the process of moving to new offices.

I wanted to sign up with you because my father-in-law was diagnosed
with Parkinson Disease this spring.  I'm not at all familiar with the
disease and wanted more information.  He is 53 and also has juvenile
diabetes.  This summer I noticed he was becoming more frail and was
wondering if this was a sympton of  Parkinson.

Any information you and your subscribers can give me would be really
helpful.

DJ Marsula
Office Assistant IV
Communication Sciences & Disorders