To Bob Newborough...a 'minor' correction...it's Bob Fink and Barb Colmery
we have to thank for the information on pallidotomy.

Speaking of thanks, today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada.  One of the
things I am thankful for is this wonderful group of people.  I have
learned more about Parkinson's in the 11 months since this list started
than ever before.  It's a great feeling to know that, if I have a problem
or a question, all I have to do is sit down at my computer and send a
message to our list and someone who has 'been there before' will have
advice, information and, perhaps most important of all, support.

To all our Canadian members, Happy Thanksgiving Day.  And I invite all
those members who are not from Canada to join us in celebrating
Thanksgiving. :)

Barb