On Oct. 10 Barb Patterson wrote:

> Speaking of thanks, today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada.  One of the
> things I am thankful for is this wonderful group of people.  I have
> learned more about Parkinson's in the 11 months since this list started
> than ever before.  It's a great feeling to know that, if I have a problem
> or a question, all I have to do is sit down at my computer and send a
> message to our list and someone who has 'been there before' will have
> advice, information and, perhaps most important of all, support.
>
> To all our Canadian members, Happy Thanksgiving Day.  And I invite all
> those members who are not from Canada to join us in celebrating
> Thanksgiving. :)
>
> Barb

I wholeheartedly agree - it really is comforting to feel the
understanding and support of so many folks from all over the world
who are so willing to help out others. There is no such thing as
being alone with all of this anymore. I know my family member with PD
shares the same feeling of gratitude.
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you.
Barb Colmery
Barb Colmery ([log in to unmask])