        Hello all, I have been lurking on the list now for a couple of
months.  I am trying to gather all ther information I can about Parkinson's
for my father-in-law, who was diagnosed about 5 years ago.

        I am happy I joined the list because of the high quality and
volume of messages that are so pertinate to the questions bing asked.  This
is a quality list!

        I noticed Barb's report on the progress of PD research reported
at the Florida convention, and both my fater-in-law and I are wondering
if someone couldn't give us a good overview/update of the current state
of affairs in the live cell research, both fetal and animal.  I know Barb
touched on the fetal side lightly, but I would like more detail if anyone
had any.

        You can reply to the list or directly to my internet address,

        Thanks a bundle, this means a lot to us.  Congratulations on an
excellent source of information in serivce to PD persons everywhere.

Dudley

Dudley Knappe, Software Development Division            Cray Research, Inc.
Phone: (612) 683-5529                                   655F Lone Oak Drive
E-mail: [log in to unmask] or uunet!cray!dudley            Eagan, MN 55121