Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 10:34:45 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VOA interview
                Why the network?
                What benefits do I get from being a member?

There are more things needed to know such as:
   Brief personal background
   How PD has changed my life
   My need for more current information
   How I help others with my experience
   How others help me with their experience
   The value of an international forum
   Meeting the needs of adult children of Parkinsonian parents
   Patient information for medical professionals
   Cross pollenation of medical professionals

Well, that is enough for a 7 minute interview.

Your ideas are very welcome.

Regards,
Alan