8:45 am
Mon., 10/17/94

Dear Barbara:

Thank you for the introduction!

I am a 57 year old widowed grandmother who works at the University of
Virginia in the Department of Geographic and International Medicine as a
more-or-less secretary. I am interested in PD because my mother (now 80) was
diagnosed as having it 2 years again as have 2 of her sisters and 1 brother
since then (there's also a good chance her father had PD that was
undiagnosed). I am interested in PD not only because of this association, but
also because it seems likely that I may be line for PD myself.

In the meantime I look forward to staying in touch with the group.

Yatta Jacob ([log in to unmask])