To: [log in to unmask]

-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.01P ] --

DK> Sergio I hate giving advice about meds but I wonder if you
can be over medicated.
DK>  Everyone is different but your sinemet seems excessive.
DK> Overdosage sometimes feels like underdosage. I know this is
hard to believe but it has
DK> been true  for me.You may want to try SLOWLY cutting back.
Hope this helps. Good
DK> Luck, Donna

        Thank you for your answer. I know that the amount of
Sinemet that I'm taking in
combination with Permax looks excessive, and it is.  I always
thought that Sinemet was the
cause of 80% of my symptoms, but when I tried to reduce the dose
or increase the timing, I
falled into a deep parkinsonian state, slowness of movements,
and rigidity.

---
* UniQWK v2.1 * The Windows Mail Reader