FROM: LIND_DON/HPATC2_03@mailhub
TO: SIGNALS/HPATC3_UM////////HPMEXT1/signals#a#teleport#f#com@mailhub

Dick,

Thanks so much for the info.  I will forward along to my
mom who cares for him.  He is due to get out of the
hospital in a week and a half and am not sure how
my mom is going to cope.  Pulling him up is really
a burden and they live in a split level (i.e. lots
of steps).  I have not heard that bp is an issue but it
is nice to know about the issues surrounding that.

Any thoughts on youself.  Think you will be effected
by PD?  We are blessed that we can at least experience
it second hand so we can better handle it if we do.
My dad worked as a roving foreman for the electric utility.
He spent a lot of time around big transformers and
used lots of chemicals like MEK and trichloroethane.
Also, we lived near Hooker Chemical company on Long
Island which did major toxic dumping (sigh).  I drank the
water too so who knows.

I will post both of these.

Don Lind