Thanks to Dr. Robert Fink for his lead on "Grateful Med". We've already
tracked down a Worldwide Web home page at

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/top_level.dir/nlm_online_info.html

which consists of a fact sheet on the product.  We'll just end with ordering
information from this fact sheet.

Regards.

Ellie David (and Mark H. David)

------------------------

Grateful Med is sold in the United States and Canada by the National
Technical Information Service for $29.95 pre-paid. Non-prepaid orders,
purchase orders, etc., require $7.50 extra. Orders for Grateful Med may
be placed to National Technical Information Service using the Grateful
Med Bulletin Board (number provided above.) A User's Guide and an
application form for a User ID code to MEDLARS is also included in the
package. Each copy comes with a separate tutorial program called "How
To" which provides interactive instruction in computerized literature
searching with Grateful Med. To order, write or call:

National Technical Information Service
U.S. Department of Commerce
5285 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22161
Tel: (703) 487-4650

Order number for IBM version:

PB92-105444/GBB

Order number for Macintosh version:

PB93-502433

(Phone orders will be accepted for credit card or deposit account
orders only.)