---------- Forwarded message ----------
>Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 23:18:24 -0400
>Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 20:15:32 -0700
>From: [log in to unmask] (Robert Fink)
>Subject: >Fwd: looking for doctor....
>---- Begin Forwarded Message
>From: Nida Zada <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      looking for doctor....

Hello everyone,

My father has had PD for about 12 years now, and things are taking a turn for
the worst. His hallucinations have increased alarmingly, his ability to
control urination and his motor control have gotten worse.

We live in the St. Louis area and we are looking for another Doctor to see if
there is something else we can do for him. Does anyone know of a good Pd
Doctor in this area?

Thanks very much,
Nida Zada ([log in to unmask])

---- End Forwarded Message

Nida:  I don't know of any specific doctors in the St. Louis area,
but you have one of the fine medical institutions there, Barnes
Hospital at Washington University.  Check with the Department of
Neurology there and I am sure that you will find some excellent
people.

Best wishes,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"