Hello all.  Today I received a packet of articles (for free), some with
extensive bibliographies, several "research/scientific", from the National
Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, part of the National
Institutes of Health.  I stopped by their booth at the ANA (which is
American Neurological Assoc.) convention in SF a few weeks ago.  A
friendly rep took my request for Parkinson's articles, and she had access
to a wealth of info on all kinds of Neur Disord & Stroke, etc.  So, you
can call them at (800)352-9494 or Write to:

NINDS/Office of Scientific and Health Reports
Building 31 Room 8A16
31 Center Dr MSC 2540
BETHESDA MD 20892-2540
Telephone: (301)496-5751 or (800)352-9424.

John Argue