To Mark & others interested in MEDLINE

As mentioned already in this mailing list a program called GREATFUL MED is
available from NTIS.  This program will allow one to access the National
Library of Medicine.  Of course you must have an account, but I find the
charges very inexpensive.  I retrieve all new PD related journal abstracts
each month at an average cost of $5.00 per month for about 65 citations.  If
you also apply for a document account at your nearest medical document
library, you can order the full text article thru GREATFUL MED.  the add-on
software is called LONESOME DOC (included with GREATFUL MED).  I haven't used
this feature, so I don't know about the cost.  If anyone wants the abstracts
I have, they are available for the cost of a phone call to my Young Parkinson
BBS (805 934-4950, up to 14400 baud, 8N1).  The files are in ZIP format for
DOS machines.  There are over 2 years worth online, one file per month.  I
also have all PD abstracts going back to 1969  (15 Megs)

Greg Johnson