Greetings, all!

I am hoping to prepare the next lot of bios to send out over this coming
weekend, so if you have never sent one in, please think about doing it in
the next few days!

On the purely administrative side, I also want to remind people that if
you have a message for an individual, as opposed to the whole list, be
careful how you use the 'reply' key! Most mailers will (like PINE) give
you a choice when you try to reply to a message from a listserv and ask
whether you wish to reply to the address on the 'From:' line or that on
the 'Reply to:' line. REED-L is the 'From:' address; the originator of
the message is the 'Reply to:' address. So if you have just discovered
that [log in to unmask] is your long-lost room-mate at university because
of a message she posted to the list, you can reply to her only by
choosing the 'Reply to:' address; otherwise everyone on the list will
find out more than you (or they) want! If your mailer doesn't offer these
two options, you'll have to copy down the address manually from the
'Reply to:' line and use your 'send' or 'compose' key rather than the
'reply' key.

Abigail

Oh by the way, I just found out, from another list, that Marlowe and Kid
were lovers. Is this in fact true or were they just good friends? Or just
space aliens...... Enquiring minds want to know.... A.