For all who don't already know, the latest addition to REED's Red Army,
Alan Somerset's edition of the Shropshire records, was launched by the
University of Toronto Press here in Toronto on 27 October. I'm sorry to
say that due to budgetary constraints there will be no launch in Britain
for UK REED-ers for this volume. I heartily recommend it: lots of Latin,
lots of 'ministralli'!

On a different note: have any of you used Sandra Billington's _Mock Kings
in Medieval Society and Renaissance Drama_? I am reading it right now and
having some major qualms about the methodology.... Any comments?

Abigail