I have held on to this while fixing a few little glitches in our
distribution system. A follow-up to the earlier conference announcement
follows.    AAY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 20:02:20 -500 GMT
From:[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: (Fwd) Call for Papers: 1995 PMR Conference

Dear Members of the REED Network:

Note that the following corrections to my earlier announcement:  Dr.
Losoncy informs me that the conference dates have just been changed
to 15-17 September and that the deadline for abstracts is March 15.

Elza C. Tiner

SESSION ANNOUNCEMENT:  MEDIEVAL RHETORIC (CORRECTION)

Abstracts are invited for a session on Medieval Rhetoric for
the 20th International Conference on Patristic, Mediaeval, and
Renaissance Studies, Villanova University, September 15-17, 1995.

Papers may address any aspect of research in medieval rhetoric, for
example, new manuscripts and editions;  textual tradition; Internet
projects; rhetorical commentaries; tradition/adaptation of classical
theory; rhetoric in medieval/modern education; rhetorical theory in
other disciplines;  medieval rhetoric and grammar; medieval rhetoric
and literary criticism; perceptions of gender and medieval rhetoric;
rhetoric in various cultures and other related areas.

Abstract Guidelines:

You are asked to limit your abstract to one double-spaced page,
bearing your:  NAME, ACADEMIC AFFILIATION, and FULL ADDRESS in the
UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER.  Send the abstract to

Elza C. Tiner

or in duplicate to

Department of English
Lynchburg College