Mark:
Yes, it was just a coincidence.  There have been several discussions on
diet over the 11.75 months that this list has been in operation.  Sending
a message to the listserver for the archives (how-to is in the welcome
message) is probably the quickest way to get the information.

Ok.  Now I will confess.  Someone sent me a message relating how someone
else got information about this list from gopher.  I thought the person
wanted to know HOW to get the information from gopher so I sent him a long
message, step-by-step.  Turns out, he wanted to join the list.  <more
blushing>  While on gopher, I found that information.  So it really wasn't
a waste of time after all.

Barb